Tenshi-no-Sato to Guidance for Overseas Customers
Tenshi-no-Sato is a Super Dollfie® Museum located in Saga-Arashiyama, Kyoto.
There are Japanese garden and historical architecture on the approximately 1,000㎡ (3000 Tsubo) site, and you can enjoy the beautiful sceneries of four seasons in Kyoto with your Super Dollfie®.
The museum exhibits the world's biggest SD collections, Tenshi SDs which are available at Tenshi-no-Sato only and Coordinate Models, are always there waiting for you. This is the perfect museum to enjoy the world of Super Dollfie®.
There are many services which you and your SD can enjoy together. At "Omukae Ceremony (Welcoming Ceremony)", you can deepen the bond with your SD, in "Tea Room", you can have a cup of tea and a slice of cake overlooking the beautiful garden, and there is "Beauty Salon" where professional SD Doctor helps with any problems your SD has. We would like to make SD owners happy through these various services.
Kyoto's history and culture created Tenshi-no-Sato.
Your SD came to you from Tenshi-no-Sato, so please make a home visit with her/him. All of the staff are looking forward to your visit.
- "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
Visitors to Tenshi-no-Sato must make a reservation beforehand.
- 1) Tenshi-no-Sato opens only for about half a month, and closed on the other days. Please check the calendar for Tenshi-no-Sato opening hours and dates.
- 2) Some services of Tenshi-no-Sato are not available for overseas customers.
- 3) Super Dollfie® Full Choice System is currently only available for customers living within Japan.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
Opening dates are colored orange-brown on the calendar
"Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
|Special Admission Fee
||300 yen (tax included)
- * It is changed to 400 yen (tax included) only in October in 2019.
|Valid only for
||the day of issue / one person
|How to purchase the pass
- 1. Please send your information through the application form beforehand.
* Please provide us the required information about all the members who will visit Tenshi-no-Sato with you.
* In order to apply for an "One-day Visitors Pass", please send at least one week prior to your planned visit.
* You cannot apply for an "One-day Visitors Pass" or make any change to your application on the day of your visit.
- 2. On the day of your visit, please show us your passport and pay a fee. And you will have a "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
* A "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass" is needed for each person.
Apply for Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass
- This pass is only for the customers who live overseas and come to Japan for short-time stay.
- With this pass, you can join in VS/VIP Members (in Japan) Limited Events (including "Seasonal Flower Event").
- Facilities available for Customers with "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
- *Photographing Space
- *Tea Room
- *Beauty Salon (only the menu which will be completed within the day)
- Items available for sale for Customers with "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
- *Tenshi-no-Sato Items (Outfits, Wigs, Tools and Souvenirs)
- *SD Standard Models
- *SDM Coordinate Models
- *Tenshi-no-Sato Limited SD Tenshi Models
- Items not available for sale for Customers with "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass"
- *Full-Choice SD
- *One-off SD
- *PS Bisque Models
- *"Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass" is only for Super Dollfie® owners or fans who live overseas. We cannot issue a pass for the visitors whose purpose is sightseeing (of Japanese Garden etc.).
- *You do not need to purchase "Tenshi-no-Sato One-day Visitors Pass" for visiting Tenshi-no-Sato on the dates we do not have special events like "Seasonal Flower Event". Please make an online reservation via the calendar on our Website.
- *Children below elementary school age (12 years old or younger) cannot enter the facility.
- *Customer who brings his/her pet (except assistance dog) cannot enter the facility.
- *Neither people from different BJD manufacturer companies nor people who are engaged in the same business are not allowed to enter into Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an.
- *You cannot enter into Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an without a passport.
- *We are really sorry to inform you that there are no English speaking staffs in Tenshi-no-Sato. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us at [ email@example.com ].
*Please write "your name", "your address (in your country)", "your phone number (in your country) "and "the date of visit" when you make an inquiry.
Notices for Visitors
Many SD owners cherish Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an as a birthplace of SD.
In order to maintain Tenshi-no-Sato forever, we ask for your kind understanding and cooperation for the following matters.
Tenshi-no-Sato is a members-only facility for Super Dollfie® owners. Entrance into the facility is limited to SD owners and their accompanying guests only.
* Overseas customers can enter the facility without a membership.
- ① Customers cannot enter the facility under the following circumstances.
◆ Tenshi-no-Sato is a members-only facility for Super Dollfie® owners.
To preserve this environment, entrance into the facility is limited to SD owners and their accompanying guests only.
- - Customers who do not have Volks V Point Card (Except overseas customers.)
- - Customers whose purpose is sightseeing or taking photographs of Kachu-an and its garden
- - Children below elementary school age (12 years old or younger)
- - Customer who brings his/her pet (except assistance dog)
If any of the above terms applies to you, you cannot enter the facility.
Even though you have made a reservation, if any of the above terms applies to you, you cannot enter the facility.
- ② Reservations and Admissions
- * Neither people from different BJD manufacturer companies nor people who are engaged in the same business are allowed to enter into Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an even if they are accompanied by SD owners. Please note that if a SD owner enters the facility with those people, we will revoke his/her membership.
- * Please show us a form of identification (Passport etc.) at the entrance. If we cannot verify your identity, you may not be allowed to enter the facility.
- * Please be noticed that the scheduled opening hours may change.
- ③ Prohibited Matters in Teshi-no-Sato Kachu-an
◆ If a customer created a nuisance, or did prohibited activities anywhere in the facility, we have to force him/her to leave, and he/she can never enter the site again.
- - Drinking alcohol and Smoking are prohibited. (Except in the events we host)
- - Things that annoy others, like running around or making any noise in the facility are prohibited.
- - Pulling a plant, breaking off a branch of a tree, and catching living creatures are prohibited.
- - Destroying exhibited items and touching them without permission are prohibited.
- - In addition to those above, all the acts that disturb the other customers are prohibited.
◆ When we find that someone bought a large amount of Tenshi-no-Sato Limited Products for the purpose of resale, we will revoke the membership of the both, the person who resold the products and the person who purchased them (from third parties other than VOLKS Inc).
- ④ Regarding Dollfie Dream® related services in Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an
As we changed the contents of the service, now we don't provide any Dollfie Dream® related products or related service (display, photographing) in Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an.
We will continue to be committed to improve services in Tenshi-no-Sato Kachu-an as a birth place of SD and a SD-specialized store (increasing lineups of SD-related products, and organizing various SD-related events).
We'd like to thank every Dollfie® owners for supporting Tenshi-no-Sato.
As for Dollfie Dream®, members of Osaka Showroom and Doll Design Department are earnestly making necessary arrangements for widening their appeal in Kansai Area. Please look forward to that.